Going Mobile for Your Vacation Rental Property Websites
If you have made a website to promote your vacation rental property, congratulations on making a good step. Now, you have a website in which you can let others know about your vacation rental property. There are several things you need to know about promoting your vacation rental property on the internet.
Smartphones and tablets Vs desktops
The use of smart phones and tablets is clearly in the high demand thus you need consider this issue seriously.
- Research has shown that more than 38% travelers use their mobile device when they want to search some travel information.
- The number of people who search travel information through their mobile device has increased up to 135% in January while the desktop searches remained the same.
- 2 out of 5 smart phone users accessed travel information through their mobile device in July
- There has been a significant increase in the number of people who search some travel information on their tablets.
- A bad looking mobile site is the most common cause why people are not sure to book travel on a phone.
This information will give you some ideas why you should have a mobile website for your vacation rental property. You may have advertised your vacation rental property by using social networking sites, creating business cards or offering discounts during special occasions.
Even if you have done some advertise options that many rental vacation owners do, it is possible to stand out among others by having a mobile site ready for your vacation rental property. Creating a mobile site is very vital if you want to succeed in this vacation rental industry. Here are some features you should have on your mobile vacation rental website:
- The main page is the first thing that visitors will see when they visit your site. You can put an image of your vacation rental and some navigation buttons. Make sure to create the main page as attractive as possible as it will help you to create a good impression.
- Adding photos about your vacation rental is also very crucial so that people have more information about your vacation rental property.
- Adding some descriptions about your vacation rental property such as amenities and other benefits they can get when staying in your vacation rental property.
Don’t forget to add contact info so that they can contact you if they are interested to stay in your vacation rental property.